Durkin’s Incorporated

Founded in 1904 by Irish immigrant Patrick Durkin and his son Denis, Durkin’s initially supplied materials to Danbury’s renowned hatting industry. However, in a strategic transition, the company later shifted its focus to shading products. In 1955, Denis passed the reins to his son William Durkin and Bernard Ginty, who eventually acquired full ownership in 1976. Durkin’s has called Beaver Brook Road home since 1999, operating from an impressive 16,000 sq. ft. facility equipped with cutting-edge technology. As a fifth-generation, Danbury-based enterprise, Durkin’s has earned its reputation as a leading industry provider in the Northeast, consistently achieving remarkable customer satisfaction rates exceeding 99%.

Durkin’s Incorporated

90 Beaver Brook Rd, Danbury, CT 06810, United States

Phone Number: +12037482142

https://durkinsinc.com/